NOTICE COVID-19 LEVEL 3 RESTRICTIONS
- Masses with a public presence in the Churches in Dublin City and County are suspended for the next 3 weeks (from Saturday 19th September) at least, or until further notice, when the restrictions at Level 3 are lifted. Mass intentions already listed for particular Mass times will be honoured.
- Mass on Webcam / Radio-link.
Confirmation and First Holy Communion
ceremonies are postponed until further notice as in No. 1
- Attendance at Funeral Services in the Church is restricted to 25 persons only. Funeral Mass – 11.00 a.m.
- Parish website – holyfamilyparish.ie
- Mass times – via Webcam
Monday – Saturday inclusive at 10 a.m.
Saturday evening: 4.30 p.m. and 6 p.m. vigil
Sunday morning: Sunday mornings: 9 a.m., 10.30 a.m., 12 noon
- The Parish Office (in the Resource Centre) will be open for business between
10.30 a.m. – 11.30 a.m. Monday – Friday (inclusive) callers (in person) to the office for Mass Cards etc.
Callers can be attended one at a time etc.
11.30 a.m. – 12.30 a.m. phone calls are responded at this time.
- For URGENT inquiries between 9.00 a.m. and 10.30 a.m., please phone the Sacristy at (01)2802142
- Otherwise, the office may be contacted by email at email@example.com